Công ty Platinum Global cần tuyển "Senior Software Engineer"
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 30/10/2019
Chế độ & phúc lợi:
- Lương thương lượng, cạnh tranh, tùy theo năng lực của mỗi người.
- Cơm trưa & bãi gửi xe miễn phí
- Đồng phục, nón bảo hiểm miễn phí
- 5 ngày làm việc/ tuần
- BHXH, Bảo Hiểm Sức Khỏe PVI, BH Tai Nạn 24/24.
- Company trip, chuẩn 4-5 sao hàng năm
- Công ty có sân bóng đá, phòng gym, phòng yoga,…
- 1 năm có 14 tháng lương nếu làm tốt
- Nhân viên làm đủ 3 năm thì được tặng chuyến du lịch Vịnh Hạ Long, du thuyền 5 sao.
Summary Leads in the design and development of software applications for distribution to external customers. Responsible for coding and debugging engineering/scientific or business management applications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to understand written and spoken English at an advanced level.
- Lead in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting new software utilizing technologies for the project assigned. This typically includes Microsoft technologies – specifically: C#, .NET Framework, WPF, XAML, C, C++, and other development tools and languages as required
- Collaborate with Product Management, Software Quality Assurance, and other development teams to ensure that solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs
- Work in an Agile software development environment (using Scrum), participating in daily scrum meetings, monthly retrospective and planning meetings
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required
- Participate in requirements reviews
- Refactor existing software
- Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Lead design and design reviews
- Able to independently design quality solutions for large features
- Have the ability to easily jump on any MiTek software team and make an immediate contribution
- Provide technical guidance and supervision to developers, may include developing alternative system and software designs
- Work closely with the Software Engineering Manager and Architecture team to ensure adherence to – and continued development of - architecture best practices
- Possesses advanced functional or technical knowledge to complex problem solving and process innovation
- May interact with customers to help solve customer issues
- Act as liaison with manufacturers and vendors of software and application products, especially with regard to problem diagnosis and resolution
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year university preferably in Computer Science or Engineering; six plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job typically mentors less experienced software engineers. This job typically helps communicate/translate between team members and management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Distinguishes “symptoms” from problems; Develops appropriate and creative solutions and chooses best alternative; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others. Trains others.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments; Attendance, punctuality consistently maintained; Uses work time appropriately for work activities; Attends meetings promptly; Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling and accepting work assignments to meet needs of department and unit.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Performs code reviews of others.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Communication -Asks good questions; engages others in two-way conversations. Listens effectively to others and gets clarification when needed, facilitates group discussions; contributes in a positive supportive manner. Uses communication skills to foster greater understanding of tasks and deliverables. Communicates appropriate information to management and peers in a timely manner. Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word; ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, trigonometry, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have solid knowledge and experience in software design and development utilizing technologies for the project assigned and consistent with the team. This typically includes using design patterns, Object Oriented Design, C#, .NET Framework, SQL Database, C, C++, and other development tools and languages as required. Strong experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.